Integrar Partnership with ENESA
Starting 2014 to 2019, GranEnergia has been servicing Petrobras, providing high quality Integrity Management Solutions on topsides of Offshore Platforms including FPSO's as part of the 'Consortsio Integrar', a partnership with ENESA, one of Brazil’s largest assembly and electromechanical maintenance companies, specializing in engineering solutions for construction and assembly and in EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) for large industrial and infrastructure works.
Services provided on Campos, Espírito Santo and Rio de Janeiro Basin;
- Integrity services with Offshore UMS Campaign (+15 Campaigns)
- Over 400 tons Spool Fabricated and installed
- Over 1.000 tons Structure Fabricated and installed
- Over 300.000 sqm of surface treatment & painting
- Recognized by Petrobras as the best offshore & maintenance contractor in 2018